Roadster Shop 1955-1957 Bel-Air Chassis
The Tri-Five year 1955-1957 Chevy’s are some of the most sought after and modified vehicles in the genre. With the plethora of aftermarket components available, it can be tough to even find components to work with each other, much less even work at all.
Roadster Shop has the solution. By using our FAST TRACK Tri-Five chassis, you can transform your classic Chevrolet into a pro touring vehicle with cutting edge ride, handling and performance. Suited as much to a coast to coast cruise as it is to setting blistering lap times at the autocross track.
|Bolt On - No Modification Needed|
|Floor Modifications Needed|
|Bumper Bracket Modifications Needed|
|Independent Rear Suspension Available|
|Adjustable Track Width|
|Powder Coating Available|
|Mandrel Bent Tubing|
|Clearance for up to 3" Exhaust|
|Late Model Corvette Spindle|
|Chrome Control Arms Available|
The Roadster Shop 1955-1957 Bel-Air Chassis has the following characteristics:
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C6 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- Penske “RS Edition” performance coilovers front & rear
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, triangulated 4-bar rear suspension
BBC & Supercharged engines require modified hood. The Woodward rack is recommended for clearance.
Do you still have questions? We’re here to help make sure this is the right product for your project. Let us know what you’re wondering.
Order from The Chassis Guys & get free shipping to the contiguous 48 states in the USA.