Roadster Shop 1957-1960 Ford Truck Chassis
With the FAST TRACK F100 Chassis from the Roadster Shop, your custom hauler will not only turn heads at shows or cruising the boulevard , but will also allow you to turn some jaw dropping numbers on the autocross.
The Fast Track IFS is designed around the Corvette C6 spindles, hubs and ball joints. The built in caster and camber settings will allow you to make easy adjustments from street ride quality to track performance settings. The Roadster Shop has carefully designed and engineered 4041 pre-hardened upper and lower control arm mounts, heavy duty splined sway bars that are built into the chassis, and billet aluminum steering arms for strength and weight reduction.
|Bolt On - No Modification Needed|
|Floor Modifications Needed|
|Bumper Bracket Modifications Needed|
|Independent Rear Suspension Available|
|Adjustable Track Width|
|Powder Coating Available|
|Mandrel Bent Tubing|
|Clearance for up to 3" Exhaust|
|Late Model Corvette Spindle|
|Chrome Control Arms Available|
The Roadster Shop 1957-1960 Ford Truck Chassis has the following characteristics:
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C6 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- Penske “RS Edition” performance coilovers front & rear
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Stepped front & rear rails for lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS, SBF or Coyote Motors
- Structural, center crossmember with drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
Requires front inner fender and bed floor modifications.
Do you still have questions? We’re here to help make sure this is the right product for your project. Let us know what you’re wondering.
Order from The Chassis Guys & get free shipping to the contiguous 48 states in the USA.