Roadster Shop 1973-1987 Chevy Truck Chassis
It’s no secret that classic Chevy trucks have seen a huge increase in popularity over the last few years. What was once simply a utilitarian work vehicle has now become the ‘go-to’ for classic restorations, pro-touring projects and even full-on track vehicles.
With the new FAST TRACK C10 Chassis System from the Roadster Shop, your custom hauler will not only turn heads at shows or cruising the boulevard , but will also allow you to turn some jaw dropping numbers on the autocross.
|Bolt On - No Modification Needed|
|Floor Modifications Needed|
|Bumper Bracket Modifications Needed|
|Independent Rear Suspension Available|
|Adjustable Track Width|
|Powder Coating Available|
|Mandrel Bent Tubing|
|Clearance for up to 3" Exhaust|
|Late Model Corvette Spindle|
|Chrome Control Arms Available|
The Roadster Shop 1973-1987 Chevy Truck Chassis has the following characteristics:
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C6 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- Penske “RS Edition” performance coilovers front & rear
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body,bumper, and core support mounts
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, cradle style center crossmember with drop out, adjustable trans mount
- Mid brace crossmember with exhaust ports for up to 3″ exhaust
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
Do you still have questions? We’re here to help make sure this is the right product for your project. Let us know what you’re wondering.
Order from The Chassis Guys & get free shipping to the contiguous 48 states in the USA.